Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
CHRISTIAN RESOURCES Christian Hosting Christian Domain Christian Website Builder Christian Free Antivirus Christian Security System Christian Travel Insurance Christian Voip Phone Christian Car Rental Christian Credit Card
Sign in to follow this  
lindagray

Iambeth : Australia

Iambeth
Gender    Female | 32
Country    Australia
City    Sydney
State    New South Wales
Height    5'6"

Age    32
Eye Color    Brown
Body Type    Slender
Hair Color    Salt n Pepper
Ethnicity    Caucasian
Denomination    Baptist
Looking For    A Long Term Relationship
Church Name    My local baptist church
Church Attendance    Every week
Church Raised In    Baptist
Do you drink?    No
Smoker    No
Willing to relocate?    No way
Marital Status    Single
Do you have children?    No
Do you want children?    Want Children
Education Level    Masters/Post Grad
My Profession    Registered nurse
Interests
Nature, friends, family, exploring Australia, photography, reading, writing, animals, walking, tennis, food - cooking and eating :), deep and challenging conversations, relaxing and staying in to watch movies and eating comfort foods.
About Me
Hi there,

My name is Beth.

I’m going to be completely honest and say that I didn’t expect to find myself on something like this, especially at this stage in life.
I’m a hard worker, and I give a lot of my emotions and energy to my patients (atleast I have been for atleast the past decade), as a result, I’ve excelled at my job, leading to promotions, and roles that have been a main focus of much of my time. I’ve enjoyed doing this, as I’ve found many opportunities to serve vulnerable people, and show them love and care, including some opportunities to share my faith with them.
As content and happy I am doing this, I do hope that God has more planned for my life.
And that’s what brings me here - with the hope of meeting a potential friend, who may become more over time.

I’m joyful, honest, and content, however also relationship and family minded, And would love to meet a likeminded person.
First Date
For a first date, I’d keep it light, casual and brief. Probably just meet for a coffee.
I’d save the more fun and adventurous dates for later on, when we know that we get on well and are both interested in persuing something.

christiandatingforfree.com

Christian Dating 90.jpg

CHRISTIAN INSURANCE & ADVICE Christian Health Insurance Christian HealthCare Christian Car Insurance Christian Home Insurance Christian Life Insurance Christian Car Warranty Christian Travel Christian Hotel Christian Holiday