Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
CHRISTIAN RESOURCES Christian Hosting Christian Domain Christian Website Builder Christian Free Antivirus Christian Security System Christian Travel Insurance Christian Voip Phone Christian Car Rental Christian Credit Card
Sign in to follow this  
lindagray

sunnysky86 : Canada

sunnysky86
Hey:)

Gender    Female | 33
Country    Canada
City    Saskatoon
State    Saskatchewan
Height    5'6"

Age    33
Eye Color    Hazel
Body Type    Average
Hair Color    Brown
Ethnicity    Caucasian
Denomination    Baptist
Looking For    Anything
Church Name    Ebenezer Baptist or Nutana Mennonite
Church Attendance    Every week
Church Raised In    Presbyterian
Do you drink?    1 or 2 on occasion
Smoker    No
Willing to relocate?    Possibly, who knows
Marital Status    Single
Do you have children?    No
Do you want children?    Want Children
Education Level    4 Yr College Degree
My Profession    Registered Dietitian
Interests
swimming, hiking, biking, walking, reading, listening to music, playing piano, being with friends, coffee, cooking/baking, gardening, yoga, painting/drawing/colouring, shopping, travelling
About Me
Hey there 🙂 sorry for the lack of photos, it won't work to upload for some reason...
I grew up on a grain farm in Saskatchewan, and went to U of S in Saskatoon. I worked in Lethbridge for about 5 years and moved back to Saskatchewan to be closer to my family (parents, 1 brother, 2 sisters) and extended family. Ideally I'd like to be married and start a family before too long, so that is why I'm on here, but I am also open to whatever it brings. I am looking for someone who is not into: drugs, drinking often, smoking, and ideally not into degrading music/movies/entertainment. I have walked with God since I was about 8, sometimes I have been closer to Him than others. Ideally it would be nice to have a best guy friend who has a personal relationship with God, attends church, and who would want kids, eats fairly healthy and enjoys being active and I'm sure he would have many other great qualities too! but I just listed a few of the most important ones. About me and my qualities that may not be so ideal but I'll put it out there anyways - I am a bit of a worrier by nature, I am an early riser and early bed-timer kind of person, and I work too much sometimes. Sometimes I'm early, sometimes I'm late. I'm on time sometimes too.
First Date
Go for a coffee/tea

christiandatingforfree.com

Christian Dating 7.jpg

CHRISTIAN INSURANCE & ADVICE Christian Health Insurance Christian HealthCare Christian Car Insurance Christian Home Insurance Christian Life Insurance Christian Car Warranty Christian Travel Christian Hotel Christian Holiday