Invision Community
FORUMS BLOG/NEWS USER BLOGS USER MEDIA ADVERTS   ADD  MANAGE CHAT CLUBS & USER PERSONAL FORUMS LINK EXCHANGE
CHRISTIAN RESOURCES Christian Hosting Christian Domain Christian Website Builder Christian Free Antivirus Christian Security System Christian Travel Insurance Christian Voip Phone Christian Car Rental Christian Credit Card
Sign in to follow this  
lindagray

iamyoursLord : United States

iamyoursLord
Looking for something serious

Gender    Female | 31
Country    United States
City    Becker
State    Minnesota
Height    5'7"

Age    31
Eye Color    Green
Body Type    Athletic
Hair Color    Blonde
Ethnicity    Caucasian
Denomination    Non-Denominational
Looking For    A Marriage Partner
Church Name    A Christian Church
Church Attendance    Once or Twice a month
Church Raised In    Baptist
Do you drink?    No
Smoker    No
Willing to relocate?    No way
Marital Status    Single
Do you have children?    No
Do you want children?    Undecided/Open
Education Level    Some College
My Profession    Graphic Designer
Interests
Church, movies, games, traveling, camping and More.
About Me
Hi, I’m Amy. Some honest things about me: I’m a Christian, I’m an introvert so I’m rather shy and reserved but I open up once I get to know someone. I’m not really into social media and I’m a little socially awkward. I’m a bit of a nerd at times and I’m a little bit of a gamer (currently working on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild). I love movies, I also love animals especially dogs and I also love funny shirts. For music, I like all kinds, but my favorite is country. I’m a bit of a perfectionist, I’m very family-oriented, I’m into staying somewhat physically fit and I like to travel (I primarily just want to travel the US but I’m open to traveling other places). I think I have a good sense of humor and can be rather goofy at times. Oh yeah, I’m an INFP “The Mediator” according to 16 Personalities and I HATE the cold/being cold (I’m from Arizona and prefer the heat).

I am looking for a Christian man I can be myself around. A man with a sense of humor who wants to be my best friend. Someone who’s into staying at least somewhat physically fit with me. I’m a little old school when it comes to relationships, so I want someone who is a gentleman and a protector (not sure if that made sense).

christiandatingforfree.com

Christian Dating 3.jpg

CHRISTIAN INSURANCE & ADVICE Christian Health Insurance Christian HealthCare Christian Car Insurance Christian Home Insurance Christian Life Insurance Christian Car Warranty Christian Travel Christian Hotel Christian Holiday